Online Tax Preparation from AlphaTax
e-file Income Tax: It's so easy, no wonder over 60 million people use it to file their taxes online!
Alpha Tax Services, Inc. is an authorized e-file income tax provider. If you choose Alpha Tax online tax preparation, we can file your federal and state taxes online (wherever available) using e-file income tax filing. Choose CPA or self online tax preparation today!
If you choose to file taxes online with e-file income tax, you won't have to sign your tax return or mail anything to the IRS.
e-file income tax, or "paperless filing," is also available to first-time tax filers who were 16 or older on December 31, 2008. File taxes online at no extra charge
File Taxes Online For Faster Refund!
Get your refund faster! File taxes online and get your tax refund back in half the usual time. If you e-file - or file taxes online - and choose direct deposit, you can get your refund in as few as 10 days! Choose e-file income tax service and have your Federal income tax refund deposited automatically into your checking, savings, IRA, share draft, or money market account at any eligible financial institution.
Choose Alpha Tax online tax preparation today!
File Taxes Online and Pay Electronically, at the Same Time!
If you owe income tax, you can file taxes online and pay at the same time by authorizing an electronic funds withdrawal from your account. Or use online tax preparation to file taxes online and schedule your tax payment for a future date up to and including April 15, 2009 (unless you file for an Extension).
(Using online tax preparation and filing for an Extension does not extend the due date for any taxes you owe. The IRS may assess penalties and interest for late payment.)
File taxes online and pay taxes by authorizing a credit card payment. (Credit card payments must be made electronically.)
For more information regarding e-file income tax and direct deposit, online tax preparation and electronic funds withdrawal, or credit card payments when you file taxes online, see our File Taxes Online FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). Or file taxes online today!
Note: IRS may reject your e-filed tax return if you have supplied incorrect names or social security number(s) and date(s) of birth.
Choose CPA or self online tax preparation, or read on for more benefits of e-file income tax.
e-file Income Tax Benefits:
- Accuracy! When you file taxes online with e-file income tax, your chance of getting an IRS error notice is significantly reduced.
- Security! Your privacy and security are assured when you file taxes online.
- Electronic Signatures! Create your own Personal Identification Number (PIN) with online tax preparation and file a completely paperless return with online tax preparation software. When you file taxes online, there's nothing to mail!
- Proof of Acceptance! When you file taxes online with e-file income tax, you receive an electronic acknowledgment within 48 hours that the IRS has accepted your return for processing.
- Fast Refunds! With online tax preparation and e-file income tax filing, you get your refund in half the time. It's even faster (10-14 days!), when you file taxes online and choose Direct Deposit. Choose to file taxes online with Alphatax!
- Electronic Payment Options! With e-file income tax, get convenient, safe, and secure electronic payment options. Online tax preparation and e-file lets you file taxes online and pay in one step. Use online tax preparation and automatically schedule a credit card or electronic funds withdrawal from your bank account when you e-file income tax.
- Federal/State e-file income tax! Use online tax preparation and e-file income tax filing for Federal and state returns. When you file both taxes online, (wherever applicable), you get double benefits from e-file income tax.
Choose your online tax preparation option today!
Click here to email Alpha Tax online tax preparation and e-file income tax services to a friend.
FREE tax forms for federal and state tax preparation.
Questions about online tax preparation? Contact us.
For more information regarding Direct Deposit, electronic funds withdrawal, or credit card payments, see our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) that cover these subjects.